This is a guide on how to unlock your T-Mobile Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide phone to any network.
The new Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide is equipped with 200 MHz ARM 926EJ-S processor. It has a slick 2.5″ screen with a 240 x 320 pixel resolution. It has a dimension of 119.4 mm in height, 61 mm in width, and 17.8 mm in depth and it weighs about 150 g.
Reasons why you should unlock your Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide
- You will have the freedom to choose a network provider that you want.
- Unlocking you phone will increase vastly its reselling value.
- You can save yourself from those overspent international roaming fees by buying local SIM card.
- The phone is permanently unlocked after updates
- 100% legal and it will not void you warranty.
- We unlock remotely, no cables—no software—no technical experience required.
How to get an unlock code for Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call by looking under the battery.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network worldwide!
Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide Unlocking Instructions
1. Power up your Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide with a Non-accepted simcard
2. Phone will say “enter subsidy code”
3. Enter the unlock code sent by us
Phone is now unlocked!
You can call your service provider for the unlock code for your T-Mobile Motorola Q700 Sidekick Slide. Usually you must be customer for at least six months.
You can also get your unlock code from trusted sites such http://www.freeunlocks.com
Fast and Easy FreeUnlocks Service!
↓ Can we unlock your phone? Start here! ↓