The Torch 9860 is possibly one the sexiest handset to date, having curves in all the right places with an almost velvety-matte finish at the back and accented with a sophisticated and lassy silver top back frame. The Torch 9860 is lighter that its predecessor, the 9800, because of its new all-touch technology.
It is equipped with a 3.7-inch touch screen and it supports WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP for stereo headphones and HSDPA downloads up to 14.4 Mbps. Photos and video-taking is also made fun because of its awesome 5-megapixel camera with a bright LED Flash.
Unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9860 for free using a remote unlock code, remote meaning NO SOFTWARES and NO CABLES, all you have to do is follow the reference on how to unlock it together with the unlock code that we have sent you.
You won’t need a technician in order to unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9860, you can unlock it yourself!
Is it safe to unlock my BlackBerry Torch 9860 using IMEI unlocking code?
Our unlocking method is absolutely safe and secure. The phone is not subjected to any modification of software—meaning if you unlocked your BlackBerry Torch 9860, it will remain unlocked after any software updates.
Also, we are using the same technique as manufacturers do when unlocking so it is very safe.
Is it possible to unlock my BlackBerry Torch 9860 for FREE?
Absolutely yes! It is very possible. FreeUnlocks gives out free unlock code is that because TrialPay is sponsoring your unlock code after completing a trail offer from one of TrialPay’s Advertising Partners. For further information about TrialPay, please click here.
Why unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9860?
- If you are a traveller, you can just buy local SIM cards in order to save a lot amount of money from International Roaming Fees.
- Free from any restrictions to any service provider worldwide.
- Reselling value of the phone would increase dramatically.
- The phone is permanently unlocked even after updates.
- No Software and Cables.
- No Technical Experience needed Easy and effortless instruction.
- It is LEGAL!
UNLOCK YOUR BlackBerry Torch 9860 NOW!! <—CLICK HERE AND IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO OUR WEBSITE ON HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE.
After clicking the link provided, you will be given choices on how to proceed, a “Get It Free” and a “Buy Now” option.
“Get It Free” is a process to where you will have the option to complete a free trial offer from one of TrialPay Partners before you receive your unlock code. TrialPay is a sponsor that is paying your unlock code from us.
“Buy Now” is a process in which to purchase the unlock code directly through TrialPay’s secure check out using PayPal or Credit Card.
After checking out using TrialPay secure check out system, you will be receiving an email containing your order # and an activation number for you to process your unlock code manually. After processing your unlock code using Unlock on Order system, you will be receiving another email with the unlock code and a reference on how to unlock it.
How to unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9860 using FreeUnlocks unlock code
- Insert an unaccepted SIM card – one that’s not from the network your phone is locked to.
- Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code
- Enter your TORCH 9860 unlock code.
You will not receive a “Code Accepted” messages or anything of the like,
but your phone will stand at the homescreen. *
Wait a few seconds and it should connect to the network carrier that the inserted SIM card is from. *
OR unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9860 with this other steps:
- Go to Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Sim Card
- Press and Hold the ALT key and type the letters “mepe” (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing) If the ALT key is not showing on your keyboard hold down the 123 key it will switch to the numeric keyboard with the ALT locked down
- Once you see the Personalization Screen type “mep [alt] 2” (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing).
- You should be prompted for the code. If you’re not prompted for the code, Press and Hold the ALT key and type MEP2
- Enter the provided unlock code
↓ Can we unlock your phone? Start here! ↓